The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Intact Media . Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Intact Media.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open Account from Intact Media if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Account.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Intact Media coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- We are using the Third-Party companies for charge from your credit card such as paypal, paymate. Therefore, shopping on Intact Media is extremely safe . They work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
- Intact Media gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Intact Media for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Are Children Allowed to Use Intact Media ?
Intact Media does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Intact Media only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.