Better Burning Quality:
- Secure Media Speed Stability - Ensures that media duplication speed does not exceed encoded maximum rates to provide better burning control and virtually eliminates bad burns.
- Enhanced Recording Stabilization Control - Ensures all drives in a single duplication environment burn uniformly to avoid disproportionate speed fluctuations, which lead either to failed discs or less compatible completed discs.
- Stable Recording Control - The drives have an extensive database of media specs and are better able to communicate and convey these details while burning the disc(s) at ultimate speed.
- DVD+R DL Overburn - Can extend the listed capacity from 8.5GB up to 8.7GB* to allow the user to capture more content on a single DVD+R DL disc.
Greater Compatibility with blank media and media players:
- Stable burning throughout - Provides consistent and reliable burning of any file type for the duration of the duplication progress to ensure the recorded media has far greater reliability of playback or that the discs will successfully copy to begin with.
- Supports 99 minute CD-R-Allows CD-R media to be over-burned effectively to 99 minutes
Drives Last Longer:
- Built using sturdier components-Compared to alternative drives, this model was built using the true Japanese design and parts lists for a stronger and more reliable system.
- Less Wear and Tear - since there are fewer bad burns, the system is able to complete its jobs in less burns meaning a prolonged life for the drives themselves due to less use